BRITA C150 1st installation kit
Brita C150 is unlike your standard sediment and carbon filter cartridge.
It has additional total hardness reduction material incorporated and a patented head design called Intellibypass that allows you to adjust and choose the taste of water you enjoy.
Our experience is with Hong Kong water is from a good standard of 8.3 PH it reduces variably down to 6.0 PH.
Call us or come in to see us and test for yourself at our showroom.
A complete kit for 1st installation:
- 1 x Brita Intelibypass head assy
- 1 x head assy wall mount bracket
- 1 x C 150 cartridge assy
- 1 x 350kpa pressure limit & 1 way valve assy
- 1 x JG one way valve head assy connection
- 1 x 90cm John guest 3/8 blue flex line
- 2 x John Guest 3/8 screw on head assy connectors
- 1 x brass adapter for 350kpa pressure limit valve 3/4" to 1/2"
- BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps
- Delivers optimum results for all espresso-based beverages
- Reliably protects professional espresso machines from limescale and gypsum deposits
- Reduces taste and aroma impairing substances – for the perfect cup
- Meets your needs: flexibly choose from a wide range of connections
- Easy to use rapid-change system with innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Total hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces total hardness of water and clearly reduces limescale and gypsum deposits.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water runs through an activated carbon filter, reducing taste and aroma impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains any remaining fine particles.
Unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate regardless of volumetric flow. For consistently high water quality, in particular with low water throughput rates.
Sizes: C150, C300, C500, C1100
- Capacity (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 0% bypass): 1,100-6,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: vertical
See the data sheets for more details.