Barista tools and home coffee brewing gear, great coffee in Hong Kong, at Redback Specialty Coffee
MC239 offers a variety of solutions for the maintenance of coffee machines, granita machines, smoothie & yoghurt equipment.
This product has great cleaning characteristics on built up dairy and sugar based residue created by soft beverages & food products and is ideal for regulatory maintenance on your food and beverage equipment.
Mixing Ratio: for regulatory maintenance use 1 tablespoon to 1litre of warm or cold water
* Dissolves readily in hot or cold water to produce a solution of high cleaning and bacteriological potency (although suggestion is for warm to cold water for dairy application).
* KIlls bad smells - displays complete chemical deodorising properties when used in areas subjected to bacterial odours.
* Is remarkably free rinsing, leaves no residue or slipperiness, even when rinsing is not quite adequate.
* Kills bacteria organisms on contact. 6gms per litre of water releases 100ppm chlorine.
* Is safe: contains no solvents or caustic compounds, and is non-toxic.
* Unique action chemically destroys protein contamination faster and more efficiently than normal cleaning compounds.
Can also be used for soaking coffee crockery and for whitening.