BRITA C1000AC 1st installation kit
A complete kit for 1st installation:
- 1 x Brita Intelibypass head assy
- 1 x head assy wall mount bracket
- 1 x C 1000AC cartridge assy
- 1 x 350kpa pressure limit & 1 way valve assy
- 1 x 90cm John guest 3/8 blue flex line
- 2 x John Guest 3/8 screw on head assy connectors
- 1 x brass adapter for 350kpa pressure limit valve 3/4" to 1/2"
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filtration Technology optimises water in two steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Activated carbon filtration
All water runs through an activated carbon filter to reduce taste and aroma impairing substances. Very fine pores ensure excellent retention of particles.
The unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate irrespective of the volumetric flow. This ensures a consistently high water quality, particularly in case of low water throughput rates.
- Trusted Systematic Filter Technology: activated carbon filtration in two steps
- Smartly filters all water for refreshing drinks with a better taste and aroma
- Good for your bottom line: protects equipment and significantly reduces machine downtime
- Easy handling thanks to rapid-change system including innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve is easy to operate and saves space
- Filters particles down to 0.5 µm, complying with NSF Standard 42
- Capacity: 10,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal or vertical
See the data sheet for more details.