Rhino pitcher rinser 300mm with blender attachment
The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR300-S-BL has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, restaurants, coffee bars, and juice bars. This vessel rinser features a new honeycomb drain tray and a new Actuator Star design, which both help to prevent liquid build-up. It also includes a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 300mm in length, the RHPR300-S-BL fits multiple milk pitchers comfortably, making it perfect for all busy hospitality environments.
The RHPR300-S-BL kit includes a stainless steel riser and a larger actuator plate to suit plungers, milkshake cups, and popular blender jugs such as Blendtec and Vitamix.
EFFECTIVE MECHANICAL CLEANING- The Spinjet Valve sprays and spins at the same time creating a more robust mechanical cleaning action than regular rinsing valves. It is ideal for plungers using tea leaves, stubborn coffee grounds, and milk and other residues that can often be difficult to clean.
SUPERIOR DRAINAGE - The honeycomb grate design minimises the surface area of the drain tray, reducing static build-up of liquids and making cleaning easy. The low profile body is optimally sloped and angled to ensure effective removal of liquids, reducing common odours caused from static waste. A large drain outlet and wide grate-free opening near the drain creates a convenient location to quickly discard larger volumes of liquid.
- Dimensions (approx): 238mm (W) x 300mm (L) 85mm (D) approx. (9.38 x 23.6 x 3.35 in) (Depth from drain elbow to top of bench.)
- Stainless Steel Riser Height: 100mm
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size
- NSF Certified - All Rhino Milk Pitcher Rinsers are NSF Certified.
The Rhino rinsers are 40mm deep, however, this is without fittings. We recommend at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
- It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on mains water line. Click here to view.
- Do not cut out bench top surfaces prior to receiving your rinser: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical vessel rinser on-hand prior to cutting into bench top surfaces. Bombora Supplies does not take responsibility for errors concerning installation and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
12 months Limited Warranty from the date of original purchase.
1. Excludes the cost of any associated labour.
2. Standard maintenance on normal wear and tear parts including springs
and seals. Replacement spare parts kit #RHSPVK-01.
3. Damage or fault due to misuse or incorrect installation.
4. Defects that occur due to improper handling or poor water quality.