Barista Tamper & Mat Set
For the professional barista
- Anodizing (or anodising) is an Electrolytic Passivation (Electroplating) process used to increase the thickness and density of the natural oxide layer on the surface.
- Anodized finishes are generally much stronger and more adherent than most paint platings and powder coats, making them less likely to crack and peel.
- Anodizing increases corrosion and wear resistance.
- The Rhinowares Bench Tamper Mat is made from thick and durable food grade silicone rubber.
- Set includes one tamper handle and base and one tamp mat.
- Tamper mat is dishwasher safe.
Dimensions Mat: 146mm x 206mm, Tamper: 58mm diameter, 500g.
Not sure which size tamper you need? Click here for a reference list. Slight colour variations may occur from batch to batch.